eRequester for Dynamics GP
eRequester integrates directly with Microsoft Dynamics GP to extend functionality for the entire financial and management team and improve organizational performance.
eRequester offers improved business process automation for purchasing and expense management for organizations using Microsoft Dynamics GP to help control costs and reduce purchase to payables overhead.
eRequester web purchasing and expense authorization system captures requisition information in a centralized system for easy reporting, visibility, reduction of data entry and communication. eRequester can also be leveraged for corporate accountability controls, to aid with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance.
eRequester smoothly integrates with Dynamics GP fields such as: vendors; GL accounts; inventory items; project or job numbers; budgets; and ship-to addresses. eRequester can then create purchase orders, expense or receiving transactions directly in your Dynamics GP accounting system to help streamline your internal accounting processes.
eRequester integrates easily and efficiently with Microsoft Dynamics GP
“eRequester has several feature-rich modules that offer countless ways to customize the solution to the needs of your particular organization, including the ability to handle receiving and inventory transactions, budget tracking, and to manage expense reimbursements. With its native support for Dynamics GP and seamless integration, eRequester adds an added benefit for a company’s operations and accounting as it provides convenience, accuracy and efficiencies into their overall system.
Learn more about some of eRequester’s most popular modules for Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP:
1. Users can see all of approved requisitions in a list and batch create the purchase orders or they can be reviewed individually, edited, sent for additional approvals, and then posted directly to Dynamics GP's PO Module with the click of a mouse. Based on integration with Vendors, Accounts, Items and other key data, validated Dynamics GP Purchase orders can then be printed from eRequester or from Dynamics GP, emailed or sent by fax out to vendors for fulfillment. Learn more about purchase orders>
2. eRequester’s Budget Checking module allows companies to track budgets and provides them with visibility into budget dollars available to the assigned General Ledger code on line items. It also handles the task by providing alerts when requisition line items are over budget and by allowing requisitioners and/or approvers the right to view Dynamics GP budget to actual comparisons in real-time. Learn more about the Budget module>
3. eRequester's Expense Management/ Payment Request Module allows users to enter non-PO Payment Requests into eRequester. Users enter Invoice Number and Date, Vendor, Item, and Account information along with Quantity, Cost and comments and then may attach a scanned copy of the invoice to the Requisition. Once entered, the Voucher Request can be routed for approval and upon final approval, it is automatically converted to an Approved Voucher that is automatically imported into GP as a pending AP invoice.
Learn more about the Expense Request module>
4. eRequester's Analytical Accounting Module fully integrates with GP Analytics, allowing for advanced reporting and tracking of expenses. Users can enter Analytical Dimensions and Codes for each line item on a Purchase Order, Vouchers, or Receipt transaction. Users can enter multiple Analytical Dimension Codes for each line, allowing approvers to easily track expenses across multiple Dimensions and GL Accounts.
5. eRequester's Intercompany Module allows users to enter transactions for multiple GP Companies at the same time. This module seamlessly integrates and expands upon GP's own Intercompany functionality, allowing users to select a different company on each line of an Invoice or a Purchase Order. This makes it the ideal solution both for users that want to integrate with GP's current Intercompany functionality and for those wanting to take it to the next level.
Core application features include:
- Easy-to-use Requisition creation
- Highly flexible and customizable Authorization Routing
- Detailed Search capabilities
- Create Purchase Orders right from within eRequester
- Save requisitions as Templates for recurrent purchases
- Key Reports for tracking business intelligence
- Support for multiple companies
- Customizable approval workflows, visibility into transactions and more.
eRequester is a competitively priced strategic investment, that provides an easy-to-use web interface to manage expenditures, create visibility, and provide internal controls.
The following modules extend the eRequester requisition and procurement solution to offer a custom-tailored solution to meet your organization's particular requirements.
Budget to Actual
Mobile – New
Expense Management/Payment Request
Vendor Punchout –
Request for Quote
Contact our sales team for a web-based demonstration of eRequester for Microsoft Dynamics GP.