The eRequester Request for Quote (RFQ) Module is an excellent means for generating Requests for Quote, entering, importing and comparing bids, analyzing responses and converting winning bids to Purchase Orders to approved Vendors. RFQ responses can be routed via the requisition process for additional approvals, or posted into a purchase order. Vendor response documents can also be attached to provide centralized review and approval.
The RFQ Module helps facilitate the sourcing process while providing controls over expenditures through an easy to use web interface.
- Reduce costs by easily submitting to multiple vendors for competitive pricing
- Attach electronic copies of vendor bids received
- Easily edit requisitions with lower costs and submit to winning vendor
- Route awarded bid for approval
- Ability to create requests for quote from purchase requisitions by clicking a create RFQ button
- Users can identify which vendors to send the RFQs with specified instructions
- Once the vendors have been identified, there is an option to view and email the RFQs with any backup (i.e., specifications):
- The eRequester user can email the RFQ to the vendor along with an eRequester .CSV file for the vendor to fill out. or, alternatively, the vendor can just send the quote in any format and the eRequester user can fill out the .CSV file if he/she wishes to import the pricing into the system rather than manually entering it.
- Once the line items on the requisition are awarded, the requisition can be routed for approval and easily converted to purchase orders.