eRequester's Intercompany Module allows users to enter transactions for multiple companies in your ERP at the same time. It is an excellent means for expensing costs to "Target" companies from within a "Master" company, allowing users to select a different company on each line of an invoice or a purchase order. This makes it the ideal solution both for users that want to integrate with their ERP's current intercompany functionality and for those wanting to take it to the next level.
- Real-time integration with your ERP's general ledger account codes and company codes
- When the module is activated, users can be restricted to one or multiple target companies from within a master company.
- Users can select their target company on each requisition line item:
- The target company selection drives which general ledger account codes are available (populating from the target company's general ledger.
- Once the AP user enters and matches the invoice information and clicks the post to accounting button, eRequester creates the unposted accounts payable voucher into a batch in ERP accounts payable module.