eRequester for Accpac
eRequester integrates easily and efficiently with Sage Accpac financial system to provide streamlined process, smarter business transactions and better record-keeping.
eRequester offers improved business process automation for purchasing and expense management for organizations using Sage Accpac to help control costs and reduce purchase to payables overhead.
eRequester web purchasing and expense authorization system captures requisition information in a centralized system for easy reporting, visibility, reduction of data entry and communication. eRequester can also be leveraged for corporate accountability controls, to aid with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance.
eRequester smoothly integrates with Accpac fields such as: vendors; GL accounts; inventory items; project or job numbers; budgets; and ship-to addresses. eRequester can then create purchase orders, expense or receiving transactions directly in your Accpac accounting system to help streamline your internal accounting processes.
eRequester integrates easily and efficiently with Sage Accpac
eRequester feature modules are an excellent means for customizing the solution to your particular organization needs including the ability to handle receiving and inventory transactions, budget tracking, and to manage expense reimbursements. With its native support for Accpac and seamless integration, eRequester adds an added benefit for a company’s operations and accounting as it provides convenience, accuracy and efficiencies into their overall system.
Learn more about available eRequester
feature modules for Sage Accpac ERP:
1. Users can see all of approved requisitions in a list and batch create the purchase orders or they can be reviewed individually, edited, sent for additional approvals, and then posted directly to Accpac's PO Module with the click of a mouse. Based on integration with Vendors, Accounts, Items and other key data, validated Accpac Purchase orders can then be printed from eRequester or from Accpac, emailed or sent by fax out to vendors for fulfillment. Learn more about purchase orders>
2. eRequester’s Budget Checking module allows companies to track budgets and provides them with visibility into budget dollars available to the assigned General Ledger code on line items. It also handles the task by providing alerts when requisition line items are over budget and by allowing requisitioners and/or approvers the right to view Accpac budget to actual comparisons in real-time. Learn more about the Budget module>
3. eRequester's Expense Management/ Payment Request Module allows users to enter non-PO Payment Requests into eRequester. Users enter Invoice Number and Date, Vendor, Item, and Account information along with Quantity, Cost and comments and then may attach a scanned copy of the invoice to the Requisition. Once entered, the Payment Request can be routed for approval and upon final approval, it is automatically converted to an Approved Payment Request Report ready for import into Accpac’s AP Module as an invoice.
Learn more about the Expense Request module>
Core application features include:
- Easy-to-use Requisition creation
- Highly flexible and customizable Authorization Routing
- Detailed Search capabilities
- Create Purchase Orders right from within eRequester
- Save requisitions as Templates for recurrent purchases
- Key Reports for tracking business intelligence
- Support for multiple companies
eRequester is a competitively priced strategic investment, that provides an easy-to-use web interface to manage expenditures, create visibility, and provide internal controls.
Contact our sales team for a web-based demonstration of eRequester for Sage Accpac.